The Ange Stannett design showcases the Progress Pride Flag on the front of the jumper, with the chevrons forming part of the flag. The Progress Pride Flag is an update of the Pride Flag that is synonymous with the queer community. Designed in 2018, the flag includes the colours of the Pride Flag with additional black and brown stripes to represent marginalized LGBTQ+ communities of colour, along with the colours pink, light blue and white, which are used on the Transgender Pride Flag. The colourful design on the front is juxtaposed on the back by Stannett showcasing a number of statistics that represent the hardship still felt within the LGBTQI+ community.
A portion of every sale of Fremantle Dockers Pride merchandise, purchased through The Dock, will be donated to Living Proud, a non-profit organisation which aims to promote the wellbeing of lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, intersex, queer and other sexuality, sex and gender diverse people in Western Australia.
- Authentic look club and logos for the real deal look
- Breathable moisture wicking material construction helps keep you dry
- Mesh overlay at back yoke enhances breathability to keep the wearer cool
- Hi-low hemline provides additional coverage at the back
- Elastic binding at armholes creates a more comfortable and flexible fit
- Bonded taping at front shoulder and back yoke seams
- Fabric: 87% Polyester, 13% Elastane
- Cotton On
Model Kiara Bowers is 164cm tall and is wearing a size small.